Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the queen!!

Today is such a momentous day that I have to post twice. Today....I saw the Queen of England!! That's right, Queen Elizabeth II. I was walking back from school and there was a crowd of people and a ton of policemen around the HMS Belfast (a old war ship converted into a museum). So I asked what's up and someone said the queen was going onto the ship! Yes, I'm gloating because I saw the queen today....
There she is....the little old lady in the purple suit and pink hat! What fashion!

The Queen's cars

A copper guarding the queen!!

2 comments:

smiling abs said...

cool! the queen! hey that copper looks like he's about to pull out a gun or something...

Anonymous said...

that's so exciting! why was the queen going on the ship? I hope school is going well...